Our annual spring Restaurant Week in Newport kicks off on March 27th, 2017, and runs for 12 days – until April 7th. There’s no better time to explore the great restaurants and eateries in Newport at prices you can’t beat. Newport Restaurant Week features more than 50 participating restaurants offering extraordinary three-course prix fixe lunches for $16, and three-course prix fixe dinners for $35. Take advantage of this incredible dining experience in Newport, and book your room at our luxurious Bed and Breakfast today.
Newport Restaurant Week in 2017
Newport Restaurant Week first began in 2006. Today, there is week during both the fall and spring dedicated to showcasing Newport’s finest restaurants and chefs. In 2017, there are over 50 participating restaurants, offering great meals at even greater prices! The culinary celebration runs from March 27 – April 7, 2017, giving locals and visitors alike plenty of time to taste their way around the city. Three-course prix fixe lunches at all participating restaurants are offered for $16, and three-course pre fixe dinners for $35. Book early, as this is a very popular event! Here are a few of our favorite places to try, with a link to the menus they will be offering whenever possible:
- 22 Bowen’s Wine Bar & Grille is a world-class steakhouse that offers an exceptional wine list and dockside views over the harbor as well. See their menu here.
- Enjoy eating local at the Boat House, where local produce and fresh-caught seafood are standard fare. Their special menu can be found here.
- Brick Alley Pub and Restaurant, home of Bon-Appetit’s best lobster roll, is a delicious addition to Newport’s Restaurant Week. Their menu for the week is found here.
- Get two for one when you eat at Newport Vineyard’s Restaurant, Brix. Before dinner, enjoy an afternoon wine flight. While you eat, you’ll also enjoy views of their entire winemaking operation. Their menu can be found here.
- The White Horse Tavern, America’s oldest restaurant, is certainly worth the stop during Newport’s Spring Restaurant Week. Their enticing menu can be found here.
- Enjoy views of both Newport Harbor from Fluke Wine Bar & Kitchen. Their menu for the week looks delicious, and utilizes the fresh bounty of the season.
- The Midtown Oyster Bar, featuring a delicious raw bar, is a must for seafood lovers. Their menu can be found here.
- Enjoy delicious, fresh seafood at Scales and Shells Restaurant and Raw Bar. Their menu can be found here.
You will, no doubt, enjoy some of the freshest and finest food possible in Newport during our 2017 Spring Restaurant Week. Book your stay with us today, and start planning your journey through Newport’s best restaurants.