Valentines Day is just around the corner, and love is in the air. It’s time to let your inner romantic shine! Whether you love the opportunity to be at your most romantic, or dread doing the same old thing year after year, why not look beyond the traditional chocolates and flowers this year? Instead, make your Valentines Day a meaningful one, and carve out some intimate time for you and the one you love. Make your Valentines day memorable with a romantic getaway to one of New England’s best Bed and Breakfasts. Book your room at the Cliffside Inn today!
Valentines Day in Newport
We think February is the perfect time to get in touch with your inner romantic self! In honor of Valentines Day this year, the Cliffside Inn offers a variety of romantic enhancements and indulgences to add to your stay. Some of the most popular include:
- Our romance package with a lovely bottle of Carpene Malvolti Prosecco Superiore, a bouquet of seasonal flowers, and our own hand-dipped chocolate covered strawberries.
- Our deluxe romance package features Veuve Clicquot French Champagne, 1-dozen long-stemmed red roses, two special Cliffside Inn champagne glasses, and our hand-dipped chocolate covered strawberries.
- Couples can enjoy a One Hour In-Suite Massage followed by a complimentary bottle of Prosecco.
- Choose a bottle of wine from our extensive wine cellar, to be enjoyed together in your room.
At the Cliffside Inn, we know how much doing things together in a special place can create wonderful memories that last forever. Let us help you create the perfect Valentine’s Day getaway memories during your stay at our romantic Bed and Breakfast. Here are some of our favorite ways to turn up the romance in Newport:
- Enjoy the serenity of Newport’s coast and elegant mansions as you walk hand in hand along Newport’s historic 3.5 mile Cliff Walk.
- Tour some of Newport’s historic mansions-turned museums, and take in Newport’s famous gilded age architecture and interior design.
- Sip a glass of wine at Newport’s regional wineries.
- Indulge in the Valentines Day chocolate tradition at the Newport Sweet Shoppe.
- Enjoy a delicious dinner for two at Restaurant Bouchard, The Whitehorse Tavern, or the Clarke Cooke House.
- Catch a film at the historic Jane Pickens Theater.
- Reserve some time at Thames Street Glass, and make your sweetheart a one-of-a-kind hand blown glass creation.
- Enjoy a romantic fireside conversation at our luxurious Inn. All of our rooms feature working fireplaces, for occasions like this.
For whoever that special person is, tap into your romantic side for a memorable visit to Newport this Valentines Day. Book your room at our romantic Bed and Breakfast today.